FIRST QUARTER 2013 - CALIFORNIA

January in California

            Whew!  It is going by quickly.  I was called to California in January due to illness in the family (when it was COLD) and had a non-water adventure.  I did however, get first hand experience feeding race horses and experimenting with a juicer.

 Never mind the race name, this is Spunky as far as I'm concerned.

Eye on the sunset.


 Miss Piggy was abandoned, likely due to her deformed foot. 
Pretty happy with her new digs, the horses enjoy her company. 
She loved all the green waste I produced from juicing!


My brother David, pretty spunky himself in spite of chemo and radiation


            I also went to the zoo with Chloe, my three year old grand daughter.  Her favorite toy is the pink cuddly seahorse I sent her, so of course she picked the sea horse on the carousel.  Too darn cute and kind of Oceantic!

Chloe and the Seahorse
We had planned to hike but it rained too much.  
She got to jump in puddles all day instead.




No comments:

Post a Comment